* Woke up at 5:30 am.
* Made coffee (loving the new Keurig!).
* Finished hand-editing a technical standard (freelance).
* Teleconference with old work (who I'm freelancing for).
* Lit candles for the Grandmas at IC church.
* Had brunch/lunch at Shorty's with step-brother.
* Stopped at PA CareerLink to pick up employment info.
* Bought onion bagels at Nickles Thrift.
* Finished electronic-editing abovementioned technical standard (freelance).
* Set up a medical appointment.
* Had bagel with cream cheese for "late lunch/early dinner" while reading Westward of Ye Laurel Hills by Helen Vogt.
* Published abovementioned technical standard (freelance).
* Paid bills online.
* Filled out the "move-in checklist" for new apartment.
* MOAR CAWFEE!!!
* Quick error-check on the text of several fairy tales based my Zorcerer of Zo game (including several by Yours Truly), due out in a small-press anthology Real Soon Now.
* Reheated some pizza and made herbal tea (Lemon Zinger, y'all).
* Watched Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing on DVD, then watched it again listening to the cast commentary.
* Crashed around 2:30 am.
So, all-in-all, a typical day.
Tags: fiction-and-poetry, freelance, mental health, movies, vitamin u, work journal, zoz
Current Location: United States, Pennsylvania, Washington
Current Mood: accomplished
Current Music: "Secret Agent Man" - Johnny Rivers