* I telecommuted from the day-job, and did a vast
amount of work.
* Made time to have coffee with fenriss
, where she gave me her and ericrowe
's late Chadtoberfest presents: a B&N gift card and a set of devil horns you wear on your head, red and black, that she got at Faire. (I may try 'em on and take pictures!)
* Stopped at the grocery to buy some supplies -- including sammitch fixings and an inexpensive one cup coffee thingy. (tacschoene
, I don't think I'll need yours now!)
* Made a good start on the second (complicated and extensive) chapter I'm working on for the Dresden Files RPG
from Evil Hat Productions.
* Entered an arrangement (detailed hither
) with aforementioned Evil Hat Productions to ease some of my gaming production woes.
* Made a strange little "quick chili-slash-spaghetti-slash-curry sauce" over whole wheat couscous for dinner. Was yum. Have enough leftovers for a couple days. Yay!
* Figured out how to kill two birds with one stone. (boadiccea
, if I have this figured right, you'll
* Am about to sit down and watch some Mind Control
A very good day, indeed.
Tags: asmp, chadtoberfest, day-job, dresden, evilhat, food, work journal